Thursday, September 6, 2012

Labeled

I mentioned earlier of my quest to organize my home. I found all kinds of helpful tools and great ideas with the help of Pinterest (an addiction) and Google. One blog I came across was The House of Smiths Designs. This creator of this blog, Shelley Smith, shares her journey of designing a beautiful home. Along with the help of her husband, the Smiths have transformed their home into a very creative and organized family haven. One of the best elements of this blog is that many of the items (particularly labels ) are available for purchase. They are priced well and are so pretty. I really like that you can see what they will look like in a completed space. Check out Shelley's blog at www.thehouseofsmithsdesigns.com .
Below are just a few things on her blog.


pantry... One of these days... Shelley's Pantry....I will have this pantry! 
Image of Pantry Jar Labels (set of 5)

No comments:

Post a Comment