Monday, May 23, 2011

GET SQUASHED


YUMMY! Some of the best vegetables are abound right now. I was recently at my in-laws home and found these beautiful squash and zucchini  sitting on the kitchen counter. I automatically assumed it came out of their garden but was not surprised to learn that these goodies were grown by her sister and brother-in -law at their home in east Texas.It must be in their genes as their father was legendary for the garden he maintained. I was fortunate enough to bring home a bag full of yellows and greens. Talk about being in the right place at the right time...SCORE!!!! This got me me thinking of all recipes that are floating around out there for these super delicious veggies. Please share your favorite method for cooking zucchini and squash. I can't wait to see what you will cook up!

No comments:

Post a Comment